Tuesday, February 24, 2009

YAY! My Garden is Tilled!

Well, today has been a busy day...The car broke down again and the Hale's graciously came and rescued me again! Anyway...
The good part of today was that we got the garden area tilled and ready to be planted...I need to go get some compost and manure and start my seeds! I'm going to go get some buckets too, so that I can have patio tomatoes and i'm going to do the same with my cucumbers as well...I took some pictures of the tilled area and the dirt looks so good and rich! I'm so happy with it!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you...that looks like a lot of work! So how does one get fresh tomatoes sent to Utah? Just kidding :) I know Joey and I have been thinking of a garden too...but I think this summer is going to be all about Kaitlyn...who knows we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, maybe I'll surprise you! Last year we had a load of cherry tomatoes! But yeah, when there's a new baby, you don't seem to get much done. I cannot wait to see that baby! It's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Followers