Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 5...Scripture Challenge

Yesterday we read about the death of Ishmael and the many, many, many murmurings of Laman and Lemuel! I tell you what, those boys need to be smacked around! And then when Nephi broke his bow and couldn't hunt food...come on guys, use your brains...you are older than Nephi...they are so lazy! That's proven when Nephi is told to build the ship and they didn't want to help...it wasn't that they didn't believe...they were making excuses for their laziness! And how incredibly rude of them to tie Nephi up on the ship during that storm and put the lives of their families in danger...they had children and yet they were stubborn and wouldn't heed the words of Nephi! If I were them I'd be puttin on my lighting rods!

Alright, I know you've been waiting for...

Day 5...Dududu!

Scripture thought for the day:
"I the Lord, am bound when ye do what I say, but when ye do not what I say, ye have no promise." D&C 82:10

Thought for the day:
"That which we persist in doing becomes easier--not that the nature of the thing has changed, but that our ability to do so has increased."--Heber J. Grant

Scripture Study: 2 Nephi 1-4

YAY!! We're into 2 Nephi now! Now we're movin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers