Sunday, January 25, 2009

30 Day Scripture Challenge...Feast Upon the Words of Christ...

Today is the beginning of our 30 day scripture challenge...

It's from relief society...but if anyone wants to do it too, I'll post the daily scripture and a couple of thoughts for the day...

Here's DAY 1...

Scripture thought for the day:
"...For if ye would hearken unto the Spirit which teacheth a man to pray ye would know that ye must pray; for the evil spirit teacheth not a man to pray, but teacheth him that he must not pray." 2 Nephi 32:8

Thought for the day:
"The greatest waste in the world is the difference between what we are and what we could be."
-John Grimes

Scripture study: Title page-1 Nephi 3
Scripture: mark and ponder 1 Nephi 2:19

I'm off on my scripture study quest...if you want let me know if you're doing it too by commenting...

1 comment:

  1. Hey I found you guys! Email me at sherwoodblog@gmail.com and we'll invite you to our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Followers