Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun with Ginny and Savannah's graduation!




p>Yesterday, I took a little break from editing some photos and Ginny and I went outside for a "photoshoot"! She was the photographer...unfortunately all the pictures that she took didn't turn out...we forgot to switch the camera off of Manual function (my bad). But we did do some pictures of us by ourselves and I caught a really funny look from her.









Then last night we attended Savannah's Kindergarten Graduation...it was sweet. They played a slideshow of all the kindergarteners in it and then they brought up the classes one at a time and presented them with their diplomas. Savannah is excited to be going to 1st grade next year! We're so proud of her...even though it makes mom sad to see her grow up so fast!



1 comment:

  1. Cute pic Amanda! I wish you lived closer you could show me some tricks of the trade :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers